We collect information (i) from you directly; (ii) from third parties, and (iii) automatically when you use our Site.
In general, we collect information as follows:
● Account and Profile Information: When you create an account on Homzmart Platform, we collect your name, contact information, and other information you provide. You also will be asked to create a profile on the Site. If you do, profile information such as your name, username, current interests and projects, demographic information, and any photos you provide may be displayed publicly on the social network. You can customize some of the information displayed publicly in your Homzmart profile by going to your account and profile settings. If you feel that an unauthorized account has been created depicting you or your likeness, please contact us at privacy@.......com. You have an obligation to provide us accurate information.
● Public Content: We collect and store the information that you post on the Site, including your photos, comments, Reviews,Ideabooks, and profile information.
● Site Activity and Automatically Collected Information. We collect and may store information about your use of the Site ,such as your search activity, the pages you view, and the date and time of your visit. We also collect and may store information that your computer or mobile device provides to us in connection with your use of the Site, such as your browser type, type of computer or mobile device, browser language, IP address, mobile carrier, unique device identifier, location, and requested and referring URLs.
● Linked Networks and Contacts. If you elect to connect your Homzmart profile to a social network or online platform like Facebook,Twitter,Google and rest of social media profiles, you will be asked to enable sharing of your contacts with Homzmart . If you agree to this sharing, in order to facilitate a more connected experience, we may send notices informing your contacts you have joined Homzmart so that you and your contacts can find and follow each other on Homzmart Platform. You also will be connected within the Site as followers of each other, and you can learn more about people you know in common on the Site. You can adjust permission for users to follow your profile in the advanced settings of your profile.
We do not rent or sell your personal contact information (such as your email address associated with your account registration) to third-parties to use for their own marketing purposes. However, in some cases Homzmart may allow third parties, including other users and Homzmart partners, to contact you through the Site, including for marketing purposes. Additionally any information that you share publicly through your profile is available to third party users of and visitors to the Site; we cannot control such third parties’ use or further disclosure of your information. We may share some information about you with third parties in connection with your use of the Site. Our information sharing with third-parties generally fall into these categories and purposes:
● Agents, Contractors, and Service Providers: We may share your information with our agents,and contractors or other service providers as needed to carry out the performance and functionality of the Site, fulfill your requests or authorized commercial transactions, process your payments, or provide customer support.
● Analytics and Usage: We may share user information in de-identified or aggregate form, with third parties, such as advertisers, professionals, and other businesses. For example, we may disclose to a business the number of users that have viewed their product. Business or professionals that participate on the Homzmart Platform may also access usage data associated with your public profile. For example, a business can see that you, as identified by your public profile username, any profile photo, and any other publicly displayed profile identifiers (but not identified by your email or non-public account information), added their product to one of your Ideabooks on a particular date.
● Business Transfers: If we are acquired by or merged with another entity, if substantially all of our assets are transferred to another company, or as part of a bankruptcy proceeding, we may transfer the information we have collected about you to the other company. We may also disclose certain personal information to a company as part of the planning or review for a potential merger, acquisition or transfer of assets
● Other Users: Information that you post publicly on the Site (e.g., photos, comments, your profile) will be made publicly available to other users of Homzmart Platform. The information that you post to the Site is intended for public consumption, including your photos, comments, Ideabooks, and profile information. By posting on the Site, you agree to permit us to disclose publicly the material you post.
● Investigations: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you, as permitted by applicable law, if we believe that such investigation or disclosure is (a) necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Site; or (c) helpful to protect our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, subsidiaries, or the public.
● quality inspection:We may check your stuff before letting you live such as your photos-content-illegal and unethical data.
We have implemented security safeguards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure – so we cannot guarantee its absolute security. You should take certain steps to protect your account and personal information as well, such as by choosing a strong password and keeping such password private, and logging out of your account when you are finished using it.